Welcome to East Tennessee Pediatric Cardiology
Welcome to East Tennessee Pediatric Cardiology! Drs. Bremer and Liske are Board Certified Pediatric Cardiologists who care for children with any type of heart condition, and patients of any age born with a birth defect of the heart. We emphasize family education and satisfaction.
Our office staff love children! They work hard to schedule appointments as soon as possible, often within a week for new patients, and the same day if needed.
! Cumberland Avenue Construction Underway !
As of April 6, 2015, construction has begun on Cumberland Avenue resulting in significant increases in time to travel the normal route. Please allow additional time for traffic, detours, and stoppages when traveling to our office. We are located in the Newland Professional Building at 2001 Laurel Avenue, Suite NG4, Knoxville, TN 37916. Please see the Google maps on this site.
Particular areas of expertise include:
- Evaluation and counseling for mothers carrying babies with suspected heart conditions
- Evaluation and management of:
- Birth defects of the heart
- Adults with complex birth defects of the heart
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Fainting spells
- Inherited heart conditions (Marfan syndrome, cardiomyopathy, etc)
- Chest pain
- Athletes needing cardiac sports clearance
- High cholesterol
- Acquired heart conditions such as rheumatic fever, Kawasaki disease, and cardiomyopathy.
- Hospital management of the critically ill child, including newborns, at:
- East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Tennova Physician’s Regional Medical Center (previously St. Mary’s Hospital)
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
We are the only pediatric and fetal echocardiography lab in Knoxville that is certified by the Intersociatal Commission on the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories, and we provide advanced echocardiographic imaging capabilities in our office to further enhance and streamline your visit.
Thank you for trusting us with the care of your loved one!