Welcome to East Tennessee Pediatric Cardiology
Welcome to East Tennessee Pediatric Cardiology! Drs. Bremer and Liske are Board Certified Pediatric Cardiologists who care for children with any type of heart condition, and patients of any age born with a birth defect of the heart. We emphasize family education and satisfaction.
Our office staff love children! They work hard to schedule appointments as soon as possible, often within a week for new patients, and the same day if needed.
We Have Moved!
On May 17, 2012, we moved our office to the Newland Professional Building at 2001 Laurel Avenue, Suite NG4, Knoxville, TN 37916. This office is in the Newland Building, just one block from our current location, at the corner of Laurel Avenue and 20th Street. Please see the Google maps on this site. Our phone number is the same but we have a new FAX number: 865-971-1597.
Particular areas of expertise include:
- Evaluation and counseling for mothers carrying babies with suspected heart conditions
- Evaluation and management of:
- Birth defects of the heart
- Adults with complex birth defects of the heart
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Fainting spells
- Inherited heart conditions (Marfan syndrome, cardiomyopathy, etc)
- Chest pain
- Athletes needing cardiac sports clearance
- High cholesterol
- Acquired heart conditions such as rheumatic fever, Kawasaki disease, and cardiomyopathy.
- Hospital management of the critically ill child, including newborns, at:
- East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Tennova Physician’s Regional Medical Center (previously St. Mary’s Hospital)
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
We are the only pediatric and fetal echocardiography lab in Knoxville that is certified by the Intersociatal Commission on the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories, and we provide advanced echocardiographic imaging capabilities in our office to further enhance and streamline your visit.
Thank you for trusting us with the care of your loved one!